Overcoming Insomnia and Changing Your Relationship With Sleep
In this Webinar:
- Explain the causes and impacts of insomnia
- Offer a brief overview of the latest sleep science
- Present effective treatments for insomnia including
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for insomnia
- Simple mindfulness practices for healthy sleep
- Sleep Restriction Therapy — a powerful method for treating severe insomnia
- Highlight key tips for getting a better night’s sleep
- Include interactive worksheets to help you develop better sleep hygiene, as well as a downloadable guided meditation to help you fall asleep
Getting good sleep is essential to both our physical and mental health. Yet, over 30% of adults have symptoms of insomnia, while 10% suffer from chronic insomnia disorder. Poor sleep can lead to physical problems (including a weakened immune system) and mental health problems (including increased depression and anxiety). In this Webinar, psychologist Dr. Daniel Zamir will offer insight into the latest science of sleep and insomnia, as well as practical/effective techniques for overcoming mild to severe insomnia so you can finally get enough sleep.
Once payment is received, you will be emailed a full video recording of this webinar along with all presentation materials.
Continuing Education Information