Emotional Inflammation: Discover Your Triggers and Reclaim Your Equilibrium During Anxious Times
In this Webinar:
If the news and other current events have you feeling anxious or outraged, you’re not alone. There is a name for this: emotional inflammation, a state that’s not unlike post-traumatic stress but stems from simply living in a world that feels increasingly out of control.
Please join us and the authors of Emotional Inflammation: Discover Your Triggers and Reclaim Your Equilibrium During Anxious Times, Lise Van Susteren and Stacey Colino, for a webinar event on October 9th, 2020.
One of the main causes of emotional inflammation is our sense that the big issues— like climate change, gun violence, and political corruption—are beyond our control. With strategies for relieving stress, improving critical thinking, recovering inner composure, and reclaiming the gifts of nature, you’ll learn to transform your distress into steady calm and strength.
As you move from a state of emotional whiplash into greater balance and harmony, you can redirect your energy and learn to become an “upstander”—a force for improving the conditions that fuel your fears. With a relatable style and a heaping dose of hope, Emotional Inflammation is a timely antidote for a world in turmoil.
This webinar will help you:
- Recognize Your Feelings: how to identify, unpack, and learn from difficult emotions
- Evaluate Your Triggers: pinpoint what sets you off and how you can moderate your reactivity
- Steady Your Body’s Natural Rhythms: keys for restoring your natural, healthy internal equilibrium
- Think Yourself into a Safe Space: work with your mind to remain flexible, thoughtful, and adaptable
- Obey Your Body: essential self-care practices for diet, exercise, stress management, and more
- Reclaim the Gifts of Nature: revitalize your healing connection to the natural world and its awe-inspiring benefits
- Exercise Your Power: become an “upstander” who takes effective action from a place of compassion, hope, and love
Once you sign up, you will be e-mailed instructions to log on to the Webinar. If you’re not able to attend the live presentation, all registrants will be e-mailed a full video recording to watch at their convenience after the Webinar’s taken place.
This is a free webinar. There are NO CEs available for this webinar.
About the Presenters