Understanding Attachment: Free Webinar
Download slides from the webinar here.
Watch Drs. Daniel Siegel and Lisa Firestone discuss the different patterns of attachment
In this Webinar:
Please join Dr. Lisa Firestone for a free, one-hour webinar that will:
- Introduce participants to the fascinating science of attachment theory
- Explain the powerful role of attachment in shaping our lives
- Outline the four patterns of early attachment
- Define secure attachment
- Introduce the three patterns of adult insecure attachment
This webinar is the first part of a four-part series on Understanding Attachment. It will be followed by three immersive webinars on each of the three patterns of insecure, adult attachment. We highly recommend watching this presentation before taking one of the following CE Webinars.
- Describe the four patterns of early attachment
- Explain how child attachment patterns continue to affect people throughout their lives.
- Discuss how clients can rewire their brains to feel more secure