National Suicide Prevention Week – What You Can Do to Save a Life
National Suicide Prevention Week starts on Sep. 4 and culminates with World Suicide Prevention Day on Sep. 10. Here are valuable resources you can view to raise awareness about this public health problem and help save lives:
- Take a moment to learn about suicide risk factors and warning signs. To further spread awareness, click the “share” icon on the top right of these pages to post to your social media accounts.
- Attend Webinars on suicide prevention. See upcoming Webinars here
- Watch video interviews with suicide attempt survivors and learn how you can help save a life.
- Down load this “Save a Life Brochure” (English and Spanish)
- Learn more about suicide prevention at PsychAlive’s “Suicide Prevention Advice” page
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.