Learn the CPR of Suicide Prevention
Watch the Webinar:
- See slides from “Learn the CPR of Suicide Prevention” here
- See a full list of upcoming Webinars with Dr. Lisa Firestone, here
* All Webinars are provided by The Glendon Association, a nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and enhancing mental health. To support this Webinar series, you can make a donation to The Glendon Association by clicking here
- PsychAlive’s Suicide Prevention Advice
- The Glendon Association’s Suicide and Self-Destructive Behavior
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline If you or someone you know is in crisis or in need of immediate help, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). This is a free hotline available 24 hours a day to anyone in emotional distress or suicidal crisis.
International readers can click here for a list of helplines and crisis centers around the world.