Learn the CPR of Suicide Prevention Webinar Resources
Here you will find resources from Dr. Lisa Firestone’s September 11, 2014 Webinar “Learn the CPR of Suicide Prevention.” The slides from the presentation, video clips, books, films and additional mentioned resources are all available here.
Missed the Webinar? Watch now:
- See slides from “Learn the CPR of Suicide Prevention” here
- See a full list of upcoming Webinars with Dr. Lisa Firestone, here
* All Webinars are provided by The Glendon Association, a nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and enhancing mental health. To support this Webinar series, you can make a donation to The Glendon Association by clicking here
- PsychAlive’s Suicide Prevention Advice
- The Glendon Association’s Suicide and Self-Destructive Behavior
- American Association of Suicidology – Survivors’ Support Group Directory
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline If you or someone you know is in crisis or in need of immediate help, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). This is a free hotline available 24 hours a day to anyone in emotional distress or suicidal crisis.
International readers can click here for a list of helplines and crisis centers around the world.