Presenters: Dr. Pat Love
3 CE Credits
CE Price: $35
Non-CE Price: $15
* Earn 3 CE Credits watching the Webinar and completing an accompanying reading assignment.
Relationships have changed drastically since the dawn of the 21st Century. Dating, mating, single-life, sex-life, monogamy, matrimony, cohabitation, co-operation, fidelity, infidelity—all look different than one short generation ago. As if it weren’t challenging enough to keep up with pathological, technological, ethnic, educational, gender, geographic, socio-economic, and sexual diversity, we now have the largest generational gap in modern history to contend with which means the relationship expectations and mores that made total sense to the Boomers now baffle many Millennials.
Cultural shifts in relationships can create collateral damage in sex and love. In an age when expectations as well as stressors are greater, it’s more difficult to keep healthy love alive. This webinar will take a look at the state of our unions and then focus on fidelity and infidelity in the 21st Century. Models for treatment and recovery will be presented.
- List two steps in the recovery from betrayal process.
- Summarize the biological correlations related to monogamy.
- Describe the biological correlations related to non-monogamy.
- List two predictors of positive outcome in therapy.
Once payment is received, you will be e-mailed a full video recording of this Webinar along with all articles and CE and presentation materials. Student rates are available. Contact email@example.com for more information.
About Pat Love
Distinguished professor and Certified Love Educator, Pat Love, Ed.D. is known for her warmth, humor, and commitment to learning. For more than 25 years, she has contributed to relationship education and personal development through her books, articles, training programs, speaking, and media appearances. Learn more at www.patlove.com.
Continuing Education Information:
* CE Certificates will be mailed out from (PER) 3-4 weeks after completion of the Webinar. For additional CE information contact PER at 800-892-9249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Appropriate for beginning, intermediate, and advanced level practitioners.
* If you have a special needs questions or have any concerns, please contact email@example.com or call 805-681-0415.
* Once payment and registration are received, there will be no cancellations or refunds. Should you be unable to listen to the live event, a complete recorded session will be made available to you at no additional charge.