Understanding Anxious-Preoccupied Attachment
In this Webinar:
Individuals with Anxious-Preoccupied attachment tend to struggle with insecurity in dating and relationships, because they have learned that you can’t rely on others to consistently meet your needs. They may find themselves feeling unconfident, fearful, clingy, unsure, or wanting reassurance from their partner. While they believe they want closeness, they often engage in actions that push their partner away.
This webinar will help people understand:
- What is Anxious-Preoccupied Attachment ?
- How does this attachment pattern develop?
- What impact does this attachment pattern have on relationships (i.e. who you choose and how you behave)?
- Techniques to break free from negative cycles, develop more inner security, and achieve closer, more fulfilling relationships
- Tools to calm down and relieve anxiety that arises in relationships
- List the common characteristics of an Anxious-Preoccupied attachment pattern
- Demonstrate how an Anxious-Ambivalent attachment pattern in childhood affects people throughout their lives and can lead to Anxious-Preoccupied patterns in adulthood
- Discuss how a patient with Anxious-Preoccupied attachment can develop an earned secure attachment in adulthood
- Describe how to help a person with Anxious-Preoccupied attachment create a coherent narrative to form more inner security
Once payment is received, you will be emailed a full video recording of this webinar along with all presentation materials.
Continuing Education Information